Annual General Meeting 2018
Ladies Guild AGM 2018 was held on 16th June in the Shaftesbury area of Dorset.
Tea tickets - £6, Day tower tickets - £5 (or £1 per tower payable on arrival)
6 towers open:
- Stourton 9.30 – 10.30
- Zeals 10.00 – 11.00
- Silton 10.30 – 11.30
- Gillingham 11.15 – 12.15
- Motcombe 11.45 – 12.45
- Shaftesbury St James 12.15 – 13.15
- 14.30 Service at Charlton St John the Baptist
- 15.30 Business meeting in Charlton New Remembrance Hall. (Gentlemen’s tower available during meeting)
- 17.15 Tea in Charlton New Remembrance Hall
- 19.00 Ringing at Shaftesbury St Peter’s
Friday 15th June 7.00-8.30, Ringing at Broad Chalke All Saints
For accommodation please contact Shaftesbury Tourist Information - 01747 853514
Please apply for tea/tower tickets and tower lists to:
Mrs Wendy Ling 19, Bere Close, Winchester, SO22 5HY, by 30th May 2018
enclosing a stamped addressed envelope and a cheque payable to Mrs T Brown.
Please state any dietary requirements.
Note that Wendy will be on holiday 20th April - 4th May, and will respond to requests for tickets when she gets back
Draft minutes of the 2018 Annual General Meeting are available here.